Influence Leadership Behavior in Organizations (LEDR 6015)
Studies the influence on the behavior within and toward an organization, especially as related to organizational culture, governing bodies, strategic planning, succession planning, diversity and globalization.
STUDENT LEARNING OBJECTIVES
- Identify, demonstrate, expect and reinforce behavior that:
- Preserves organizational integrity and is socially responsible;
- Enhances the ability to build a diverse team of people who work collaboratively toward meeting the organization’s strategic initiatives;
- Encourages a learning environment that engages employees at all levels of the organization;
- Encourages hiring and retaining employees whose actions complement the organization’s mission and vision.
- Apply concepts from the disciplines of organizational behavior and leadership.
- Work collaboratively and effectively in a group.
- Use case analysis as a way to demonstrate through application an understanding of organizational behavior concepts and theory.
- Demonstrate understanding of factors related to successful expatriate job placements.